We create conditions for realizing the Swedish Parliament's energy and climate policies. We work for sustainable and long-term solutions for Sweden's electricity supply based on economy, environment and social aspects.
Through our core assignments, we work to ensure access to affordable, reliable and sustainable energy for everyone.
We influence society socially, environmentally and economically, both locally and nationally, but also globally through our supply chains.
Our sustainability work is based on maximizing our positive impact and minimizing the negative.
The Sustainable Development Goals and Agenda 2030
The UN Sustainable Development Goals, which were agreed by world leaders in 2015, is a guide for us in our sustainability work.
Through our core assignments, we contribute in particular to three of the Sustainable Development Goals:
- Goal 7 Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 9 Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Goal 13 Climate Action
Our operations and our supply chains also affect a number of other goals and sub-goals in Agenda 2030, for example
- Goal 7 Gender Equality
- Goal 8 Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Goal 12 Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 15 Life on Land
- Goal 16 Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Our most important sustainability aspects are
- Sustainable and secure electricity supply
- Reduced climate impact
- Gender equality, diversity and a sustainable working life
- Safety culture and EHSQ (Environment, Health, Electricity Safety and Quality)
- Sustainable supply chains
- Culture for civil servants and work with business integrity, anticorruption and antibribery
- Dialogue and environmental considerations at the local level
- Research and development to contribute to sustainability
For our suppliers
We want to collaborate with genuine suppliers that take responsibility for their actions. Therefore, we have a Supplier Code of Conduct that defines what we require and expect from our suppliers of goods and services.
More information about supplier code of conduct
For our contractors, we also have technical guidelines stating our requirements in the areas work environment, environment, electrical safety and quality: TR13-series.