Skip to main content

Svenska kraftnät uses cookies to improve and personalize your visit to our website. By using this site you accept the use of these cookies. Learn more about cookies and how to disable them.

Payment of compensation and declaration

Compensation determined in the land concession agreement is paid by us at Svenska kraftnät when the land concession agreement has been signed. In other cases, compensation is paid after Lantmäteriet's decision. Information about how to declare compensation can be found on the Tax Agency's website and in their brochure Compensation for intrusion into land etc.

Read more about land concession agreements.